Senator Terry Bruce
Thank you for allowing me to serve the people of the 34th District in the Kansas Senate. I have worked hard to support local jobs, lower taxes, and reduce the size and cost of government. With your support, I will continue to do my best to address the concerns and needs of Kansas.More
Terry and his wife, Sarah, now live out in the country. They have 3 boys: Garrett, Isaac and 2 month old Isaiah whom they just adopted.More
Getting Kansas back to work
Terry’s first priority will be is getting Kansas back to work.
Keep a balanced Kansas Budget
Terry will work hard to ensure Kansas doesn’t run like Washington, DC.
Fighting against Federal Overreach
Terry opposes Federal overregulation like the new School Nutrition Guidelines and Obamacare.
- Political Science Degree, Ft. Hays State University
- Law Degree from the University of Kansas
- Past Assistant Reno County District Attorney
- Former Law Instructor at HCC
- Law partner at Forker Suter, LLC
- Member of the United Methodist Church
- Red Cross Volunteer
- Board of Directors for Cause for Paws
- Board of Directors for Reno County Chamber
- Kingman County Chamber member